Haha - it's alive!
The tgz binary file is available here. After starting up the app, go the Preferences and change the "Online" datasource to "ICBM" and use one of the following datasources:
- This weblog: http://marchhare.dyndns.org/wp-rss2.php
- M > 2.5 worldwide earthquakes, past 7 days: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/eqs7day-M2.5.xml
- 3D Artists around the world: http://www.2112fx.com/rss.xml
- UK Bloggers: http://philwilson.org/ukbloggermap/rss.xml
- Chesapeake Bay Tide Stations: http://www.kayaktrips.net/geo/xtide/rss.php
- Mikel Maron: GeoPhotoBlog: http://brainoff.com/geophotoblog/rss.xml
I'll post more as I find them.