Now that the day is wrapping up, offering a very small selection of some amazing reports of good and bad incidents on US Election day:
- my designated voting location was closed for repairs with no signs...
- Buffalo, NY (link)
- police were waiting to ticket me and challenge my ability to vote due to incorrect license plates
- Kings Beach, CA (link)
- I was sworn at by a poll worker to stop "bitchin' and complainin'"
- Tulsa, OK (link)
- ...everyone was in a good spirit, and the electoral officials did a wonderful job handling such a large crowd. My hats off to them...
- New York City, NY (link)
- Very organized and quick. Fie on computer voting machines - paper works great!
- South Lyon, MI (link)
- My First day voting, and went very smoothly ... I'll remember this day for the rest of my life...
- Irvington, NJ (link)
Thank you Team!